Maria's Good Time Fun Blog-o-Rama and Petting Zoo

I'm a Georgia-born, Mississippi-bred, Southern Belle living in sunny Los Angeles, California. I'm just trying to make life in the City of Angels truly feel like a little piece of heaven. Welcome to my blog of humorous anecdotes, mindless ramblings, witty invectives, random observations, and just general thinking out loud. Thanks for stopping by! Ya'll come back now, ya hear?!!!

Thursday, August 02, 2007




It's a blessed year for my family in the baby department. There are no less than THREE, count 'em, THREE babies entering the world this year. And here are all the handsome devils.

Meet Riley Hall, Landon Courtemanche, and as yet to have his named shared Baby Lay. That's right, all boys! Look out, ladies! These three little future heart breakers have already stolen MY heart, and I'm sure mine is the first of many.

My older sister Julie and husband Glen's son Riley seems like he's going to be really sweet, kind of serious, and introspective. Landon, my oldest sister Lisa and husband Keith's son I think is going to be very strong and athletic. And my younger brother Christopher and wife Jill's baby is, well, very photogenic and a great swimmer.

Welcome to the world, guys! I look forward to getting to know you.