Maria's Good Time Fun Blog-o-Rama and Petting Zoo

I'm a Georgia-born, Mississippi-bred, Southern Belle living in sunny Los Angeles, California. I'm just trying to make life in the City of Angels truly feel like a little piece of heaven. Welcome to my blog of humorous anecdotes, mindless ramblings, witty invectives, random observations, and just general thinking out loud. Thanks for stopping by! Ya'll come back now, ya hear?!!!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Something in the water


What is it about 2007 being a big year for babies? Or rather, people I know having babies. There are no less than six of my friends and loved ones who are expecting this year. A big congratulations goes out to the first of those friends who welcomed little Elliot McCrae Edwards (parents: Vicki and Cory Edwards) just last night. My sister Lisa is due in about a week and a half. And so it goes.

I'm not giving birth this year, but I have been looking for a new apartment and will be moving soon, and that's about as painful of a process.

Congratulations to all you expectants out there! My thought and prayers are with you.